Skip to main content

the myth

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly the sky
clouded, and in a booming voice the Lord said,

"Because you have tried to be faithful to me, I will grant you one wish".

The man said, " Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormity of the undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it will take! It will nearly exhaust all the natural resources. It is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly hings. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and
glorify me".

The man thought about it for a long time.

Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. How she feels inside, what she's thinking when she's silent? Why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how to make her truly happy ".

Guess what might be the answer from God....

The Lord replied, "You want four lanes or six on that bridge?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun - the conversation

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? Operator: Yes, you can speak to me. Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan! Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this? Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent. Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about? Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital. Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this! Caller: You are so rude! Who are you? Operator: I'm Saw Ree. Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!! Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree

kind of demarketing

Take a look at this hoarding by Pepsi. This building is on TTK Road,Chennai. Coca Cola has taken 2nd floor for their sales & marketing officeand recently fixed a board. Two days later Pepsi put up a board in the same building where they have no retail outlet. This is a kind of demarketing. Coca-cola can't do anything 4 this..KIA DAMAG HAI YAR.....KoOoOoL Na... ???????

Useful facts - 3

21. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting. 22. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch and make it look=20 like it's smiling. 23. The color blue can have a calming affect on people. 24. Depending upon the shade, the brain may send up to 11 tranquilizing chemicals to calm the body 25.Leonardo da Vinci could write with the one hand and draw with the other simultaneously. Now we know why his pictures were exquisite!! 26. Names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil). 27. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and parrot. 28. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable. 29. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age 30. The name...