Skip to main content

The SMS Collection

  • Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
  • The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track. They never meet... but has go together to save the derailment of the Train called Friendship.
  • Science has proved that Sugar melts in water, so please don't walk in rain, otherwise I will lose such a SWEET friend like U.
  • A true friend understands when u say 'I forgot', waits 4ever when u say 'just a min', stays with u when u say 'leave me alone' & opens his heart even b4 u knock
  • If I'm in hell & u r in heaven, I'll luk up & b glad of u. If I'm in heaven & u r in hell, I'll pray 2 God 2 send me down coz the heaven is not heaven without U
  • I don't care how many lips u've kissed, how many shoulders u've embraced & how many times u've said, I luv u! All I care is not be the first but to b ur last!
  • Keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of luv, bcoz sun rises in the east and sets in the west but friendship rises in the heart and sets after Death.
  • Simple music can make u sing, simple hug can make u feel better; simple things can make u happy, hope that my simple Hi will make u smile.
  • People say friends are made in heaven and they come in your life. But I made a friend like you in this world and made my life a heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun - the conversation

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? Operator: Yes, you can speak to me. Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan! Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this? Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent. Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about? Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital. Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this! Caller: You are so rude! Who are you? Operator: I'm Saw Ree. Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!! Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree

kind of demarketing

Take a look at this hoarding by Pepsi. This building is on TTK Road,Chennai. Coca Cola has taken 2nd floor for their sales & marketing officeand recently fixed a board. Two days later Pepsi put up a board in the same building where they have no retail outlet. This is a kind of demarketing. Coca-cola can't do anything 4 this..KIA DAMAG HAI YAR.....KoOoOoL Na... ???????

Useful facts - 3

21. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting. 22. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch and make it look=20 like it's smiling. 23. The color blue can have a calming affect on people. 24. Depending upon the shade, the brain may send up to 11 tranquilizing chemicals to calm the body 25.Leonardo da Vinci could write with the one hand and draw with the other simultaneously. Now we know why his pictures were exquisite!! 26. Names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil). 27. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and parrot. 28. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable. 29. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age 30. The name...