Skip to main content

Read these beautiful lines



Read these beautiful lines:


To realize
The value of a sister
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a still born.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident...

To! realize
The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics

Time waits for no one.

Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when

you can share it with someone special.

To realize the value of a friend:
Lose one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fun - the conversation

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? Operator: Yes, you can speak to me. Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan! Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this? Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent. Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about? Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital. Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this! Caller: You are so rude! Who are you? Operator: I'm Saw Ree. Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!! Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree

kind of demarketing

Take a look at this hoarding by Pepsi. This building is on TTK Road,Chennai. Coca Cola has taken 2nd floor for their sales & marketing officeand recently fixed a board. Two days later Pepsi put up a board in the same building where they have no retail outlet. This is a kind of demarketing. Coca-cola can't do anything 4 this..KIA DAMAG HAI YAR.....KoOoOoL Na... ???????

STRANGE BUT TRUE

The most popular first name in the world is Muhammad! Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second! The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card! The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off! Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult! Until the nineteenth century, solid blocks of tea were used as money in Siberia! The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts three naked men with their hands on each other's shoulders! A violin contains about 70 separate pieces of wood! Most lipstick contains fish scales! The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum! No piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half! A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth! The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth! Clinophobia is the fear of beds! A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second!...