Skip to main content

Useful facts - 1

1. Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help a
person from stop
producing tears. Try it next time you chop
onions!!!!!!!!!!

2. Until babies are six months old, they can breathe
and swallow at
the same time. Indeed convenient!

3. Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all
people will write
their own name.

4. Male mosquitoes are vegetarians. Only females
bite.

5. The average person's field of vision encompasses a
200-degree wide
angle.

6. To find out if a watermelon is ripe, knock it, and
if it sounds
hollow then it is ripe.

7. Canadians can send letters with personalized
postage stamps
showing their own photos on each stamp.

8. Babies' eyes do not produce tears until the baby
is approximately
six to eight weeks old.

9. It snowed in the Sahara Desert in February of
1979.

10. Plants watered with warm water grow larger and
more quickly than
plants watered with cold water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kind of demarketing

Take a look at this hoarding by Pepsi. This building is on TTK Road,Chennai. Coca Cola has taken 2nd floor for their sales & marketing officeand recently fixed a board. Two days later Pepsi put up a board in the same building where they have no retail outlet. This is a kind of demarketing. Coca-cola can't do anything 4 this..KIA DAMAG HAI YAR.....KoOoOoL Na... ???????

fun - the conversation

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? Operator: Yes, you can speak to me. Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan! Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this? Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent. Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about? Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital. Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this! Caller: You are so rude! Who are you? Operator: I'm Saw Ree. Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!! Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree

Useful facts - 3

21. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting. 22. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch and make it look=20 like it's smiling. 23. The color blue can have a calming affect on people. 24. Depending upon the shade, the brain may send up to 11 tranquilizing chemicals to calm the body 25.Leonardo da Vinci could write with the one hand and draw with the other simultaneously. Now we know why his pictures were exquisite!! 26. Names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil). 27. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and parrot. 28. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable. 29. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age 30. The name...