Skip to main content

Things Stressed Women Say at Work



Things Stressed Women Say at Work

1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unf%&k you.

2. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.

3. Well this day was a total waste of make up.

4. Well, aren't we a damn ray of sunshine?

5. Don't bother me; I'm living happily ever after.

6. Do I look like a people person?

7. This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.

8. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.

9. Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.

10. Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control?

11. I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years.

12. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.

13. Do they ever shut up on your planet?

14. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.

15. Stress is what you have when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't gone to sleep yet.

16. Back Off!! You're standing in my aura.

17. Don't worry; I forgot your name too.

18. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor?

19. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.

20. Wait. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

21. Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

22. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

23. You look like shit. Is that the style now?

24. Earth is full. Go home.

25. Aw, did I step on your poor little itty bitty ego?

26. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.

27. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

28. You are depriving some village of an idiot.

29. If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport

30. Look in my eyes...do you see one ounce of gives-a-shit?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kind of demarketing

Take a look at this hoarding by Pepsi. This building is on TTK Road,Chennai. Coca Cola has taken 2nd floor for their sales & marketing officeand recently fixed a board. Two days later Pepsi put up a board in the same building where they have no retail outlet. This is a kind of demarketing. Coca-cola can't do anything 4 this..KIA DAMAG HAI YAR.....KoOoOoL Na... ???????

fun - the conversation

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? Operator: Yes, you can speak to me. Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan! Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this? Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent. Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about? Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital. Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this! Caller: You are so rude! Who are you? Operator: I'm Saw Ree. Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!! Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree

Useful facts - 3

21. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting. 22. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch and make it look=20 like it's smiling. 23. The color blue can have a calming affect on people. 24. Depending upon the shade, the brain may send up to 11 tranquilizing chemicals to calm the body 25.Leonardo da Vinci could write with the one hand and draw with the other simultaneously. Now we know why his pictures were exquisite!! 26. Names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil). 27. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and parrot. 28. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable. 29. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age 30. The name...